Skip to main content

Victory



RCCG JUNE HOLY GHOST SERVICE
3rd June,2016.
Speaker: Pastor E.A Adeboye
There are seven types of victory
How many types?
I cannot hear you
You are not writing with your mouth: how many types?
Number One: Victory after Defeat.
In Joshua chapter 7 verse 1 to 12: Joshua decides to go to war without God. The result is a terrible defeat.
But he was wise enough to fall on his face before God and say, I have made a mistake; I should have consulted You before going to battle. I should not have gone without You.
And God said alright – you have restituted your ways, we will go together now; and God thought him what to do.
And by the time you get to Joshua chapter 8 from verse 1 to the end: the one who defeated them, who defeated Israel before became completely wiped out.
I am praying for somebody here tonight that God will change your defeat to victory.
When you go to war without God on your side, you are heading for defeat.
But the moment you invite God in, into your defeat, He will turn the defeat to victory.
I will quickly remind you of a story of one of my daughters; married with four children and the husband packed out of the house to go and live with a woman with five children.
Some of you know the testimony.
It was at that stage she came.
Daddy, I fought for my husband; but this strange woman defeated me, taken over my husband.
Now! I need God’s help.
And I told her, when we invite God in now, that husband of yours will come to beg.
She said, no no no, I am not asking him to come and beg, I will beg him to come back – just anything to get him back.
I said no, don’t worry; let us talk to God.
We talked to the Almighty God.
I told her, God will start quarrel between your husband and the strange woman.
And I believe I am speaking to someone here already.
You better don’t say yes too loud so that people won’t know you are the one.
So, we prayed.
And not long after that there was a quarrel between her husband and the strange woman.
And the strange woman said to the husband: don’t you know that your head is not correct; because if you head is correct, how can you leave your wife with four children, to come and stay with a woman with five children and none of the children is yours.
The man said, I think you are right.
So, he packed his load; came back home; knocked at the door; and when the wife open the door, he prostrated and said please take me back.
The wife said you are welcome.
When you invite God into your defeat, He will change into victory.
Stand on your feet.
You are going to cry to the Almighty God now and say: Father, this very night, change all my defeats to victory.
Go ahead talk to the Almighty God.
Every defeat in my life, this very night my Father and my God change it to victory. Have I been defeated in my place of work, change it to victory. Have I been defeated in my marriage, change to victory Daddy. Have I been defeated spiritually, change it to victory. Any form of defeat in my life, change it to victory Lord, change it to victory tonight. Any form of defeat, change it to victory. And Lord, You know that there are areas in my life where I have been defeated, please Lord God Almighty change my defeat to victory.
Thank You Jesus.
In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
So shall it be in Jesus’ name.
Please be seated.
Second type of victory is Victory without a Defeat
This time, you go to war with God on your side; and so, if you get victory without a defeat.
1Samuel 17 verse 34 to 51: David said, I had fought with a lion, I defeated the lion.
I had fought with a bear, I defeated the bear.
I am going to fight Goliath, I will defeat him also.
And he gave us the secret and he said, the Lord that deliver me out of the hand of the lion; that deliver me from the hand of a bear; the same Lord will deliver me from the hand of Goliath.
When you fight with God on your side, with God fighting with you, you will always have victory without a defeat.
I said I will be brief. I will just go quickly over that.
I will give you an example, like I explain to some of you the reason I give this example is that if you don’t believe the stories in the Bible, you think those are the olding days – let me tell you what is happening today.
While I was a lecturer at the University of Lagos, one of my spiritual sons came to me and said, I don’t know what I going to do, my boss in my place of work says: I will never be promoted as long as he is here because I refused to join his secret society.
I say that is no problem.
If he has decided to constitute a mountain in your way, the Bible says we should tell mountain to move.
How many of you want mountain in your life to move tonight?
Anyway we prayed a simple prayer and suddenly, that Boss was transferred; my son was promoted to take his place.
They created a new department in that place of work and brought that Boss back so that the two of them are equal.
He said you won’t be promoted as long as I am here; so, God moved him, did the promotion and brought him back.
I want you to stand on your feet; lift your voice to the Almighty God and say: Father, every mountain blocking my way, let it move tonight, let it move tonight, let it move tonight.
If the mountain is a human being, transfer him. If the mountain is any Law, any Regulation in my place of work, change the regulation, change the rules. Every mountain blocking my way Lord, move it; let it be move tonight, let it be move tonight. Every mountain – physical; every mountain – spiritual; every mountain – marital; every mountain – financial; every mountain blocking my way my Father and my God, tonight, move these mountain. Fight with me Lord and get this mountain out of the way, get the mountain out of the way. Move every mountain Lord, that Your name might be glorify. Let every mountain move, let every mountain move.
Thank You Father.
In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
So shall it be in Jesus’ name.
Please be seated.
I see that some of you are praying as if you have no mountain; that is great.
May you never have one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer & Fasting

RCCG 50 DAYS PRAYER & FASTING Tuesday 21st Jan 2020 DAY 11: PRAYER FOR SPIRIT OF OBEDIENCE, TEXT: Jer 10:24, Psa 38:1 1. Praise and worship God for Who He is. Isa 44:6 2. Let us thank God for His marvelous works on the earth. Psa 40:5 3. Let us thank God for His mercy and goodness in our life and family. Psa 23:6 4. Let us thank God for His goodness and mercy in His church. Psa 23:6 5. Let us thank God for the Bible, the written word of God which is the manual for our soul. 2Tim 3:15-17 6. Let us thank God for divine guidelines and instructions for our well-being which are contained in the bible for us to obey. 2Tim 2:16 7. Father, be merciful unto us for all our acts of disobedience 8. Father, please give us a willing heart to obey your command to go and win souls 9. Father, teach us to number our days so that we may rightly apply our heart to your wisdom. Psa 90:12 10. Father, do not give up on us, but deal with us according to your mercy and compassion. Jer 10:24 11. Father,

RCCG 2020 PROPHECIES

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the  Redeemed Christian  Church of God (RCCG), has released prophecies for the year 2020. Pastor Adeboye released the 2020 prophecies during the cross over service at the Redemption Camp in Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria. In the 2020 prophecies, Pastor Adeboye said this year is going to be a year of series of joy and series of victory. The clergyman also said this year will be a year of series of battles. Pastor Adeboye called on Nigerians to pray for Nigeria, even as he added that God will answer prayers this year. On the international scene, Pastor Adeboye said Earth Quake and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt this year. The RCCG General Overseer said in his 2020 prophecies that there will be a change of government all over the world, adding that some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not. Prophecy for 2020 – INDIVIDUAL (RCCG) For every individual in RCCG, this is going to be a year